Become a Certified Anger Resolution Therapist
Learn proven, effective intervention techniques for rageholics! A direct, three-step approach (the ABCs) to resolving anger in men. Learn the individual interview and group approaches to maintaining control of the session and preventing conflict from erupting in your office. *Note that more than half of the therapists certified to date as Certified Anger Resolution Therapists™ are women.
Who should get certified?
- Mental Health Professionals
- Anyone who works with OR plans to work with angry people
- You do NOT need to be licensed to become a CART!
There are 2 ways to get certified:
Home Study Leading to Certification
The Anger Resolution Therapy Certification™ Home Study is invigorating, fun and provides step-by-step training, certification and marketing tips. It includes examples of actual interviews. LEARN MORE ABOUT HOME STUDY >>
- The Anger Resolution Therapy Certification™ Home Study is invigorating, fun and provides step-by-step training, certification and marketing tips. It includes examples of actual interviews. Learn more about Home Study >>
- Live 2 Day Certification Workshops with Newton Hightower.
Live Certification Seminars In Houston
The two-day certification training is invigorating, fun, and provides step-by-step training.
November 2nd and 3rd (9:00am - 2:00pm both days)
Location of Seminar:
6065 Hillcroft St. Suite 103
Houston, Tx 77081
Email exactly how you want your name on your certificate and the month of the seminar you will be attending to email@example.com after your registration is complete.
Registration Price is $439 - Limited seats available
Call 1-877-NO-ANGER (662-6437)
- Book ANGER BUSTING 101: New ABCs for Angry Men and The Women Who Love Them – (Winner of the Benjamin Franklin Award for the best Self-Help/Psychology Book of the Year – 2002)
- CD Stop Anger
- Notebook with extensive materials
- 45-minute follow-up individual meeting with Newton Hightower
- DVD – 12 Questions on Anger Resolution to show to your Anger Management Groups
- Framed certificate
12 CEU’s are available through all Texas Boards (Psychologists, Social Work, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Counselor, Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor, Psychiatrist…informal, and Nursing…Type II). Boards in other states will often honor CEU’s from other state boards. Please check with your state board.